Friday, November 19, 2010

my "Lemi" customs - The space wanderer be a pirates! ''lemi pirates" custom by 'FR33'

'fad - fad' , I try to make "Lemi". and I like that, very pleasant, making addictive. possible this making Lemi a lot of liked by many people. Finally, i succeed to create my own Lemi, "Lemi Pirates" the space pirates.

One day, the space wanderer meet with a mysterious man, he said to space wanderer, "come with me! and be a crew of the future pirates king!", the space wanderer said, " no!! i will make my own way to be a pirates king and i will be your rival". finally, the space wanderer face with the mysterious man and unavoidable encounter happened. the space wanderer succed to make a mysterious man die, and now his heart is lost, he be a cruel pirates, he make his own life to killing someone and anything who face him. the darkness is undercontroled him.........,

download and make it, and feel the darkness
"Lemi customs" - lemi pirates

No comments:

Post a Comment